It's a New Day for Columbus Schools
Vote FOR Issues 50 & 51.
All of our children deserve a quality education, no matter where they live or their family's income.
That's why Mayor Michael B. Coleman and Council President Andrew J. Ginther are leading our community down a new path for our schools - one that:
- Demands Accountability
- Leverages Private Investments
- Puts Our Children's Priorities First.
The goal of the Columbus Education Plan is to have all children attend an A or B rated school.
Vote FOR The Columbus Education Plan So Our Schools Can:
- Hire, train and keep the best teachers and principals
- Improve technology in the classroom
- Prepare all children for Kindergarten so they come to school ready to learn
- Expand high performing schools so children in every neighborhood can get a good education
- Empower a new Independent Auditor to watchdog school spending and data
- Guarantee our graduates are ready for college, the workplace, or our armed forces
- Access private and public sector contributions for an Education Innovation Fund
To read the complete Columbus Education Plan for improving our schools, go to www.ReimagineColumbusEducation.org.
Vote FOR The Columbus Education Plan This November.
For Schools as Great as Our City, Support the Columbus Education Plan